Friday, March 18, 2011

slobong!

 slobong from ate!

ate's friend came home from the states and she made padala my bilin- bare minerals eklavu. happiness! i only asked for a foundation and concealer, but she got me other stuff. so now i have 2 pots of funda, mineral veil, concealer brush and mascara! which also comes with a tutorial dvd. oha! 

i went to astoria yesterday to meet with my ate's friend and also get the goodies. it was nice meeting her and inasmuch as i would like to thank her also for keeping my sister company, to verbalize it- i didn't. i just thanked her for bringing the stash. pero kasama na rin yun dun. she told me stories about my sister and how they still get asked for their ids when they go to bars. ayos. i'm so thankful that my sister has friends who look after her, who accompany her in that very lonely city. i think ny is a sad place to be. i don't get fooled by all that glaring lights and how it's supposed to be the city that never sleeps... i dunno, i just have that feeling about ny. i blame new york, i love you.

i miss my sister. i need to fix my passport and other stuff asap. at sana lang eh mabigyan ako ng us visa. wag silang epal. haha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails