Friday, October 1, 2010

super tv tuesdays

After what happened tonight, I'm not really in a mood to write this but I'm OC and I don't want any bungi in my super tv tuesdays post.

How I Met Your Mother S06 E02: Cleaning House
How I hope I watched it now instead of yesterday because it sure would've pick me up from the rut that I am in tonight. I am so in love with this bunch and how I wish I am part of their (fictional) group. My favorites from this episode were Marshall's UNSUBSCRIBE and Ted's UNDERSELL. Aside from that, I can't remember anything anymore with these frickin' thoughts in my head.

Chuck S04 E02: Chuck Versus The Suitcase
Ooh, Karolina Kurkova guest stars! How could anyone this thin who's in stilettos, no less, outrun a CIA agent? Yeah, yeah, she's also a Fulcrum/Ring/some organized crime group -trained agent but still... with legs that narrow, seriously, I cannot imagine how.

Karolina Kurkova in all her naked glory- a treat and a threat for Chuck at the same time ;)

"I was in the buy more. everyone there  was super attractive and highly-skilled. it was like, i work there." Only Captain Awesome can get away with that.

Chuck has problem with Sarah's thing about not unpacking her stuff. This does not make him feel secure about their relationship, especially with Casey and Morgan adding salt to injury. Casey said that Sarah loves going to missions so much, as if hinting that Sarah loves missions more than Chuck. And Morgan telling Chuck that Sarah's unpacking issues is their relationship's Achilles heel.

Aah, Lester and Jeff are back putting some semblance of "normalcy" into the Buy More.
Entrance a lá X-Men. Matching wind-blown effect pa.








Gah! I am so in love with Chuck ♥♥♥ So adorkable :)

Gossip Girl S04 E03: The Undergraduates

How can you not know Serena? She's that tall blonde sashaying the streets of New York wearing next to nothing. Kaya naman huling-huli si Juliet na sinungaling kasi naman... And oh, this look on Serena's face when Juliet said the last key is Blair's-
she really thinks she's way above Blair.

Speaking of Blair, I still am on her side even if she can get real mean and selfish sometimes. Plus, I really really love her wardrobe! Though I must admit Serena's this episode wasn't bad. If these two stick together, they'll be frickin' awesome

But still I feel for Blair... how could Chuck replace her with Eva (Clemence Poesy). Blair's still much cuter, not that it guarantees anything. That look on her face, seeing Chuck's face light up upon seeing Eva.

'Til next week's episodes :) Wow, I feel so much better now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails