Tuesday, September 28, 2010

random schmandom

Just because I want to write... and that does not automatically mean this is going to make sense.

♥ Didn't have my scheduled movie marathon yesterday and I have something scheduled for next Monday. Hmm... looks like it'll be difficult to hit my goal of 100 movies for 2010. Plus, I also decided to be more hands on and be there most of the time. Business has been slow for the past two months and this is cause for alarm. I can't afford any booboos anymore. So this means I will pass up on watching Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother and Chuck a few hours from now. Will just download when I get home later. All these because I was told last night, 'hindi lahat ng kailangan mo gawin, gusto mo.' Totoo naman. So I will excruciatingly drag my ass off this computer chair.

♥ I still crush Atom Araullo and TJ Manotoc. I crush them!

♥ Didn't accomplish much yesterday because of the 5-hour wait in the doctor's office. Finally!  Good thing my friend was there so two hours of it was spent chatting with her. I was told the same thing- to lose weight. Okay, I will really really try this time. Conscious eating and not diet is what's needed. No more empty calories for this girl. Wish me luck ♣

♥ FaMEALy day yesterday! AC cooked kare-kare for dinner. Yum ☺ Seriously, food should stop tasting this good so I could lose weight already.

♥ Currently trying to read two books at a time. A serious on, Do It! Let's Get Off Our Buts and a teenybopper, feel-good one, Take Me There by Susane Colasanti.

♥ I miss Gossip Girl's first season. I was listening to my playlist and Angels and Airwaves' The Gift came and I was reminded of the scene where Serena was dressed in this sparkly sequined gold dress, leaning on the railing and Dan (when he was still cute and not douche-y) was looking up, at Serena and maybe wondering how on earth was he able to score this girl. Now, Dan is not like that anymore. Anyway, I still get kilig every time I hear the song.

And also this song... Aqualung's Something to Believe In

And also Strange and Beautiful, though not really a GG song...

And I've been secretly falling apart, unseen

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails