Monday, July 19, 2010

sermon sunday

Listened to two sermons yesterday: the priest's and my daddy's.

Drama moment na naman with mommy and how she thinks I antagonize her ALL THE TIME and how I get high-pitched whenever I talk to her. Maybe I do antagonize her most of the time but I think it's my defense mechanism because she antagonizes me all the time. Me buying a new bag suddenly seemed like a bad thing... she says I bought it just because I want to waste money. ME! ME? A person who buys bags like once every two years? And regarding getting high-pitched, I am high-pitched all the time, regardless of who I'm talking to. Actually, worry when I talk to you in a monotonous pitch because that means either I'm not in a good mood or I don't like to talk to you.

Siempre, dahil andiyan si daddy, na-dissect ang issues. Of course I do feel guilty whenever I catch myself being masungit to mommy but she's really being unreasonable. Super. Daddy wants me to broaden my understanding when it comes to my mom. Sabi niya, ibigay ko sa nanay ko lahat ng privilegio. Kung mali siya, oo lang ng oo, 'pag tapos na siya magsalita umalis na at wag sundin ang sinabi niya. Kumbaga, wag na lang kumontra. Amen lang ng amen. Pasok sa isang tenga, labas sa kabila. Yan daw ang trick.

May ganun na nga tapos wala pang buenas sa dulo. Medyo okay lang kasi chorva naman nung Sabado. Let's see on Saturday. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails