Saturday, July 10, 2010

loca de alegría

Umaga pa lang, buo na ang araw ko. Buti na lang nag-breakfast ako at walang maghahatid sa akin dahil kung hindi, laos! As much as I want to say "I couldn't ask for more", I couldn't because I. WANT. MORE. MORE. MORE. I must have looked like a fool grinning like that all by myself. I just couldn't wipe that silly grin off my face. I was thisclose. THISCLOSE!

Met with Ycel after class for coffee, movie and dinner. As usual, I was late and Ycel didn't fail to remind me of my habitual tardiness. Kasalanan ko ba kung tumigil ang tren? Haha. Peace :P Did some catching up over coffee. Watched Knight and Day c/o Ycel and dinner at Burgoo subsidized by... Ycel.Thank you!

Super perfect day and I bet tomorrow will be just as perfect. And today's anthem is:


Anong nadarama
Tuwing makikita kang dumarating
Tuliro, 'di malaman ang gagawin at
Walang sinumang makapipigil sa akin
At wala nang ibang makapagbabago ng aking isip sa 'yo (hay)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails