Tuesday, July 20, 2010

i hate sabrina

Feeling a little down today, I don't know why. It started with L going down when she hasn't finished cleaning the bathroom yet and from then on, everything seemed *blech*. Or I also have my sugar withdrawal to blame... trying to avoid Coke and junk food and anything delish, actually. I know I shouldn't do this drastically and should slowly remove sugar from my diet or else I will have a relapse. Excuses. Ha.

Just let me blabber here because I'm really miffed at everything and nothing at the same time. Trying to come up with a new label design ASAP. I hope the perfect design will come to me in my dream or by Divine Intervention by tomorrow morning. I need this to be awesomer than awesome because this may be my ticket to affluence. Yes, this is my ticket to affluence so I should effin' come up with something already. **schizo moment**  Argh. I need chicken effin' nuggets.

Rain, rain, go away!

Sorry if I'm being (more) incoherent (than usual) but I don't have anyone to talk to and I badly need to blabber away. My way of releasing pent-up stress. Gah.

Ang tagal naman ng nuggets ko.

Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts.

Langya, bakit ba mailap ngayon ang happy thoughts? Crap.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails