Friday, July 9, 2010

grateful

Happy birthday to me! I have two birthdays now- first is the day I was born and second is the day my raison d'etre was born. Umm, not exactly my raison d'etre, OA naman, more like what's keeping me busy these days (aside from Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, etc).

Anyway, it's our business' 4th anniversary! We've been in operation for 12,520 hours already, way past the magic number of greatness: 10,000 hours. Yeah, baby, we're the greatest here. No chinky-eyed Chongga can take that away from me. Can't believe it's been four years since we first opened our doors. Four years, four massage therapists, six nail techs and 20 lbs later, I'm semi-fulfilled of what we have achieved so far- being the top of mind when it comes to nail care. Semi-fulfilled lang because I know there's so much more room for improvement. I hope maging super sipag ako para bumongga pa kami nang bonggang-bongga ☺

My hopes and dreams for my baby:
  1. More clients and less lull time
  2. No more drama (both intra- and inter-NS drama)
  3. Expansion!
  4. More services- I want Minx and Shellac sana pero parang masalimuot, pero I super like. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed. Isama mo na eyes. That's how much I want them. 
  5. that we'll last for 50 more years
  6. for the copycats to fall by the wayside
 Four years ago, when everything was still in mint condition.
A little worn-out now and in need of refurbishing. 
SOON.

Anyway, cooked for tonight's anniversary dinner with my cheeky girls. Not a fan of kitchen duty here but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Can't leave it all up to my gehls. Cooked spaghetti, buffalo wings and grilled liempo. FTW! This is the second time I cooked spaghetti, first time was back in high school pa. Surprisingly, I enjoyed cooking. I think I want to cook another dish soon. 

Grateful to God for everything. Also thankful to all our clients for their continued patronage. We wouldn't be here without them. HAPPINESS ☺

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails