Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 14 → Guilty Pleasures

Day 14 being done on Day 15 because we didn't have electricity almost the entire day yesterday- power outage in Metro Manila because of typhoon Bashang. Okay, eto na, my guilty pleaures:
  •  Twilight saga/ Edward Cullen Actually, it's a love/hate relationship I have with Twilight and Edward. I like how Edward loves Bella but I am annoyed at how Bella loves Edward. And please, Stephenie Meyer, come out with Midnight Sun already cos I don't really give a hoot about Bella's thoughts- and that's after reading listening four Twilight audiobooks and three movies :P
  • Coke Yes, I still feel guilty. Just way too much sugar for me...
  • white boy Oh, yes! Super guilty na guilty to the nth power ako dito. 
Can't think of anything else right now... pressed for time. Will add when I come up with more.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails