Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 13 → Addictions

Gosh, I have many. I have an addictive personality so I pretty get addicted to everything I like and yeah, it's something akin to the freakishly stalkerish kind. When I like something (or someone), I want to find out everything about it. As in EVERYTHING. I wanna have it everyday, if possible.

So without further ado, my addictions as of the moment are:

  1. tumblr Still. Not as much though but it still eats up much of my time, most especially that it's not as easy to find nice pictures and quotes like before. Ang dami kong fina-follow pero parang mas unti nakikita kong maganda.
  2. FOX TV Destiny has FOX channel already. Happy, happy me☺ I like almost everything except Cops. I ♥ Bones, NCIS, The Family Guy, Simpsons and Modern Family. I love Modern Family!
  3. Juicy! Haha. That's the chismosa in me. I must have my daily dose of chika and blind item! Wee. Hatinggabi na, sasagap at sasagap pa rin. 
  4. Yukon The card game in my phone. 
  5. White boy Word. 
  6. Pink! Blame it on my sister who wants our room Princess-themed. My sister who's 35 years old. Paurong, haha. Anyway, I hate princess themes and think girls who think of themselves as princesses are frickin' weird but I wanna go with the theme of the room and not be contra-bulate to AC's trip. Liking my new pink dry-erase board, pink polka-dotted printer desk and pink sheets. 
  7. Eyebrows, eyebrow pencils and brow powders Basically anything that has something to do with my brows. I overplucked mine and currently practicing self-control to not pluck out more. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails