Friday, July 2, 2010

Couch Potato

Just finished watching season 5 of How I Met Your Mother. Grabe, this show is just awesome, I must say. Super thank you, Ycel, for introducing me to this show. Super feel good. Just as I was experiencing a bad day, HIMYM picks me up and puts a smile on my face.

I woke up 15 minutes before 9am and I was already in a bad mood because I was supposed to wake up at 7am every morning, whether or not I have something to do. I just don't want to waste precious time sleeping, I'd rather be awake 3/4 of the day. Anyway, add to that the super gloomy skies outside. Watching Pretty Little Liars didn't help at all. In fact, it made me feel worse. I said before that PLL is sort of like GG but after four episodes, I can say that it's not. GG is entertaining, sometimes funny and actually, shallow and PLL is on the heavy side. That's only my opinion, though. I just noticed that after watching PLL, I feel gloomy and sad. Yes, I notice Spencer's cute wardrobe but aside from that, it has a sad feel to it.

Buti na lang hindi ko pa natapos HIMYM marathon ko. After that PLL episode, I feel I just had to watch Barney and the gang and it worked like magic ☺

 I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS! SRSLY!

 Can't wait 'til next season- hopefully, not the last but I so want to find out who's the "mother." Loved the last lines said in the season finale:
The universe is funny. You can ask the universe for signs all you want but ultimately, we only see what we want to see when we're ready to see it.
 Amen to that. I was just telling someone that- that the universe is such a tease. Just when I said there's this something I don't want anymore, it comes dangling itself right in front of me. Jeez. Why, universe? Why?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails