Tuesday, July 27, 2010

catch-up post, 30-day challenge edition

30-day challenge is boring me, entonces, no lo hago. That's me, so eager to start with a project and then I get bored towards the end. I missed four days already so here's three of the four days I've missed. Three because I am so lazy to take a picture of whatever it is that could be inside our automobile. Plus, it says photo of something in my vehicle, I don't have a vehicle, so there.



Day 25 → Favorite clothing
At this point in my life, ANYTHING THAT FITS.
That would mean anything that was recently bought. And just recently, I actually go for items that are of quality. I used to buy from Divisoria where it's cheaper but I noticed that I after just a few wears, it either looks to worn-out already or broken like missing buttons, etc. I also love "vintage" (Read: ukay stuff).


Day 26 → Hometown location and facts
I suppose this is Pasig City...


The City of Pasig (Filipino: Lungsod ng Pasig) is one of the cities and municipalities that make up Metro Manila in the Philippines. It used to be the capital of the province of RizalQuezon City and Mandaluyong City; to the north by Marikina City; to the south by Makati City, Pateros, and Taguig City; and to the east by Antipolo City, the municipality of Cainta and Taytay in the province of Rizal. before Metro Manila was formed. Located along the eastern border of Metro Manila, Pasig is bordered on the west by

On June 11, 1901 the province of Rizal was created through Act No. 137 of Philippine Commission. Pasig was incorporated into the province of Rizal, and was designated as the capital of the new province.
In 1975, Pasig was carved out of Rizal province and became part of Metro Manila when the Metro Manila Commission (pre-cursor of Metro Manila Authority and later Metropolitan Manila Development Authority) was created by Pres. Ferdinand Marcos through Presidential Decree 824.
In July 1994, Pasig was converted into a highly urbanized city through Republic Act 7829. And in December 1994, President [[Fidel V. Ramos] ] signed it into law, which was ratified through a plebiscite on January 21, 1995.

Day 27 → Favorite story
What Katy Did  is my favorite story growing up. Not a fairytale. Buti na lang I grew up with this as my favorite story and not a fairy tale or else princess-princess ang drama ko. Blech. Hindi ako prinsesa. Reyna ako! Haha.
There's this inspiring saying that Katy's father told her when she was having an unlucky day~

"For the want of a nail the shoe was lost,
 For the want of a shoe the horse was lost,
 For the want of a horse the rider was lost,
 For the want of the rider the battle was lost,
 For the want of the battle the kingdom was lost,
        And all for the want of a horse-shoe nail." 



Dr. Carr reminded Katy that what happened to her during her day were all consequences of her previous actions, decisions. Kind of like a domino effect. Similar to Gojocco's teaching: There are no accidents.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails