Saturday, June 19, 2010

Stash

Hooray! Already got the stash from AB :D Chocolates + nail polish + May 2010 teen vogue = ♥ ♥ ♥ Got AD to drive all the way to Manila to bring AB's meds to MMR since Nonoy is supposedly sick. Already sleepy and groggy as I type this but I just want to post about my stash and I don't want to go to sleep just yet. Most especially that I don't have class tomorrow and I don't have to wake up at 6 in the morning. Oh joy!

I'm such a happy camper these days. After all, all you have to do is make that decision. I have and I am ecstatic that I did. Had I not made that decision two years ago, I still may be sulking about the sorry state of my life. But I'm different now (I think...), I try to focus on the good stuff. Of course, habits are hard to break and I do occasionally slip back to my old ways but at least I try. And because I've been trying to see the best of the situation for a long time now, I'm soon going to be a bad-ass happy person for real.

Okay, I'm really really REALLY sleepy already. Toodles~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails