Sunday, May 2, 2010

oz

Hay ang daming gastos. It's hard being the punong-abala pala in the household. Now I value more everything that my mommy does whenever she's home. I am a master reklamadora. I complain about everything~ the food, how messy everything is, the food, the food and the food. And now that I am mainly in-charge of stuff here at home, I've realized how hard it is to run a household. So ngayon, lagi kaming gutom. Haha. Well, not exactly. Actually, everything's just right. No leftovers. Just enough for everybody which is better, I think. And I have to worry about the bills. Bills. BILLS! Haynako.

Last Friday, Ycel and I met for lunch at Mega. We ate at Super Bowl and had yang chow fried rice (a Chinese restaurant staple), lemon chicken and pork siomai. It was Ycel's treat. AGAIN. It's her birthday treat daw. After almost three months only did we have a get-together like this. Hopefully, we could meet up more often and on a weekend so there's more time.

After lunch with Ycel, met with AC. We arrived in Mega together but separated ways because I have a lunch to go to and she went window shopping. After two hours, we met in front of National. Initially, she wanted to look around since there was a 3-day sale in the mall and she's a sucker for sales. But after seeing the volume of people in the mall, she suddenly felt lazy to scour through those sale racks, which is a good thing since I wanted to go home na din. Well, we went around for a wee bit because I wanted her to buy me a red lipstick. I wanted Maybelline's Summer Sunset but it was out of stock and we couldn't find another brand that has the shade of red that I want. Oh well. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. I wasn't going to wear lipstick anyway. I would but only inside my room. Ha.

Earlier today Yesterday, we went to Bulacan for this alternative healing chuva. I was supposed to go IC today even if we didn't have classes, to plan for our grad project but AC reminded me of this trip we had scheduled weeks ago. I thought I could make it in the afternoon, but traffic was heavy and got out of Bulacan at 4pm in the afternoon already. Procedure here is first, you're asked to lie down on a bed and then he'll hold this cotton over different parts of your body and where you feel kuryente (electricity), then that's where your sickness/health concern is. Surprisingly, there's nothing wrong with me. I really thought I have a slew of sicknesses and was really surprised that I had none. Maybe I'm really just hypochondriac. Well, I did feel electricity in my puson area (where I already had previous diagnosis of PCOS or polycystic ovarian syndrome) but he said that that's only fat. Technically, I have PCOS because I am fat. My OB told me to lose weight and if possible, go back to my original weight which would require me to lose 40 frickin' pounds. Good luck with that.
But then again this not a reason for me to be lax with my diet, most especially that I have this meal plan I follow these days. It's nothing strict. I just limit my intake of rice. I only eat rice during lunch. Breakfast and dinner, I substitute rice with camote tops. Sana magbunga naman etong project ko na ito.

No Sunday lunch-out for us today. May business meeting ang mga taya~ AD & Dindo. So instead of Sunday lunch, we just had dinner tonight. They brought over Chooks 2 Go- masarap kahit walang sauce. Yum.

Mommy's birthday today. Mommy & daddy's 38th wedding anniversary as well. But they're in the province so we can't really celebrate it as a family. We'll just call them first thing in the morning and maybe we'll just celebrate when we go visit them in the province. Hay, I really miss being in a big household. Umaalog-alog na kami dito sa bahay. If I click my heels together three times, would I go back in time?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails