Thursday, March 11, 2010

Life block

I haven't been blogging as much as I would like to. It's already the second week of March and only two posts? What?!? And both were movie posts. Hmm.. So does this mean I'm pretty busy? Maybe and maybe not. But I don't feel busy. I may have been running errands and busy (but not all the time) with some stuff like The Neverending Case of the Aircon. Eto na lang masasabi ko: This too shall pass.

So many things are happening all at the same time and I can't seem to multitask this time. This is not an emo post. There are just some days/weeks that there are a lot of things that need to be done and although I have the time, I can't seem to start on anything yet. I need a push. I think I am concentrating on the things that aren't worth concentrating on. You know what? Maybe I really really really need to declutter already. I did attempt already but the clutter keeps coming back. Maybe because the whole house is, although there are less clutter already, still not uncluttered.

Plus, there's The Neverending Weight Issue as well. Like everything else, this all boils down to discipline, which unfortunately, I don't have. Bummer. So there's really no one to blame but myself. Boo. Why can't I have the metabolism I had when I was in high school? Why? Why? Why! Being the procrastinator that I am, I always say that the diet starts tomorrow. But I guess tomorrow never comes. A friend said I should say that I should say that my diet starts NOW. Today. Este día. Ahora. I am unhappy with the weight I am in now but I must say that I am pretty proud of myself when I didn't order Coke with my food yesterday. Baby steps! I hope I'll be able to keep up with this. I plan on jogging around the village also. Hopefully, I can seem to get myself to start that first jog. Gah! Really frustrating.

You know what? I think I really should put everything into writing. Because when I don't, I forget all the things I have to do. I have a feeling that I am actually ignoring these important things I have to address and focusing on one trivial thing. Ang hirap. Peste.
Things I Need to Accomplish:
  1. Install new aircon.
  2. Go to supplier for supplies and to scout samples.
  3. Apply for business permit in Pasig
  4. Employees' handbook (rules & regulations)
  5. Summer promo (and paraphernalia, ie. tarp, flyers, etc)
  6. DELE
  7. Get new chairs in Parañaque
  8. Facial (Oo, kelangan talaga 'to dahil ito ay relevant to my self-esteem. If my self-esteem is down, I wouldn't have the energy to do all these other stuff)
  9. Repaint (again!)
  10. New stock for St. Francis DS
  11. ITR
  12. Product line (because I really want to go against Ms. Bwakaw)
  13. Perfume line for Michelle
  14. Learn how to drive (so I won't be dependent on other people)
  15. Get additional RAM for PC
So there. Parang unti lang pero sa totoo, masalimuot ang proseso niyan. I've been focusing all my energy on how to make myself happy, indulging that I ignored all these stuff I need to do as a grown-up. Siguro naman just because I (will) choose to be responsible, that doesn't mean I've lost my muchness already. Being responsible means I could be muchier. Bahaha. Little by little does the trick. Will start with sorting my stuff later.

PS. I still miss sleeping in a big bed. But AC is being kontra-bulate.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails