Friday, February 12, 2010

Yeba!

Year of the Tiger
DOG 2010, The METAL Tiger Year

Dog people bask in Tiger ye
ars. Your money luck is good, the sun shines on your family and your heart throbs apace Tigers and Dogs are sisters under the skin. You two agree on so may things that it’s impossible to mention them all. But what is most salient about the character of your friendship is that you both seek to change the world. The Tiger, in his or her own way, blasts through barriers and carries banners high whilst you fret and worry that the cops will succeed in repelling the demonstration and perhaps even maim or kill someone in the process. You are the worrier. Tiger is the warrior. Tigers, (God love ‘em) are afraid of nothing. They espouse change, run after it and then roll around in it as though attempting to remove their stripes. But you can’t do that. You are too afraid that something awful will happen. This year, put yourself in the capable, fearless paws of the Tiger. You will thrive and so will your loved ones. In return for his or her favors, you can be cautious for the Tiger. As the impetuous Tiger leads you into battle, remember to whisper that confidentially you, as his faithful lieutenant, do not think it wise to be exposing one’s self without bullet-proof vests. Tigers may listen and heed your counsel. And then again they may not. What you have to watch out for? Your natural penchant for paranoia.
Yeba to the nth power!!! Looks like it's going to be a helluva good year for me ;) According to the Chinese, that is. Anyway, I believe that every year that you're alive on this earth is a good year so that makes this year BETTERER. Haha!

This prediction is so accurate, it's so me. I am a worrier and I am paranoid. Grabe, akong-ako! But still... still... still... money luck is gooood ;) You might get the impression that I'm very materialistic and all I care about is money. Au contraire. Not very materialistic here and I'd like to think that I'm very practical when it comes to spending money. Kuripot, oo, pero that's because I just want to be savvy when it comes to my finances. Also with the nature of my business, it's better to have something saved up for the rainy days. But really, I don't mind if a little love life will come my way ;) ;) "My heart throbs apace" daw, it has been throbbing apace for quite some time now! This time, I want someone's heart throbbing apace for me. WORD.

1 comment:

single lady said...

gogogogogogo!!!!! share your blessings to me....

Related Posts with Thumbnails