Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm going on a diet tomorrow on Friday

{via Flickr }
"Sometimes when one person is missing, 
the whole world seems depopulated."

Try going to Divisoria and then tell me if you still feel that the whole world seems depopulated. Speaking of Divi, Christmas and I went there yesterday. Christmas' birthday treat at Wai Ying. Super busog. We were both super sleepy after our MSG-loaded lunch. Since it's too hot and humid outside, we had coffee first. Plus, storytelling time wasn't over yet. Went home a little past 4pm para hindi makasabay sa rush hour. Thanks Lola for the treat ♥ Lemon chicken love ♥

Actually, Divisoria wasn't as crowded when I went yesterday than when I went there just a few days before Christmas day which was to our benefit. But still, it's hot and humid and the stench that is truly Divisoria. Divi is just charming. It has an appeal of its own. It may be messy, crowded, smelly and (insert negative adjective here) but you can't help but keep coming back. Where else do they spell cauliflower in many ways except the correct way? Cole flower, coliflower or coly flower. Never cauliflower. I hate wrong spellings but really, that's just so cute, right?


On other stuff...

I am thinking of putting another thingamajiggy on this blog and that is celeb sightings. I ♥ showbiz and I get to spot a celebrity every once in awhile so why not? Like last Sunday when we had lunch in Eastwood, I saw Paolo Contis (and preggy girlfriend?) and Danilo Barrios. Dang, I should've done this a long time ago. Last year, I saw Marc Abaya, Angelika dela Cruz, Tado, etc etc. I'm like a deer in headlights when I see celebrities. LOL Speaking of celebrities, I wanna see Heart Evangelista in person. Not a fan here but I've heard a bazillion of times that she's really really pretty in person. I've heard people gush about her and I wanna see for myself. Nacu-curious ako.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails