Friday, November 13, 2009

Update on Friday the 13th

In panic mode as we speak. Or as we type. But I haven't started on anything just yet. Law of inertia lang 'yan: "An object at rest...will remain at rest..." I need that push. I need to start RIGHT NOW pero super procrastination mode pa ako. Just a little overwhelmed with what I have to do, I suppose.

So here I am again, in a non-coherent state of mind... so I will post in bullet points~

Will participate in two bazaars this December.
  • Dec 3 & 4 @ San Miguel
  • Dec 5 & 6 @ Christmas Carnivale Bazaar (Ayala Alabang Village- Cuenca)
I know it's medyo suicide to participate in back-to-back bazaars since I'm working on limited inventory. I would need to invest more to make more products since I need to have enough products to last me four consecutive days of bazaar pero mahirap rin naman to overstock. But I guess I have to make a liberal estimate rather than a conservative one. Siguro 'pag may hindi nabenta, I can find ways to dispose them. Higher risks, higher returns nga, diba?

I thought I lost my passbook. Napalinis tuloy ng kwarto nang 'di oras. I've searched and cleaned my bag, my side table and many other possible placed I could've left my passbook but didn't find it. I've searched every nook and cranny. Or that's what I thought... because I looked behind the computer table this morning and there it was. I was so ready to make that Affidavit of Loss already. THANK GOD!

I'm moving out of my "workshed." AD is moving her shop out of the extension and moving it to their house in Rome (street). New work station will be their kitchen. I'm a bit sad about this because this means I can't leave my stuff around. I would need to clean up after every session. Plus, I can't work late nights on my projects. Boo! But but but... kailangan lang sigurong huwat pairalin ang katams...

I can't think of anything else to write down. Non-writer's block. Haha. I want to write my review on Gossip Girl's last two episodes and Vampire Diaries, but I reckon I have far more important stuff to do ;) Sinisipag ako today, might as well take advantage of it. This could be the push I'm waiting for.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails