Friday, November 6, 2009

Bad Day

Hands over my head, thinking "What else could go wrong?"
Would've stayed in bed, how can the day be so long?
These first few lines from a Natasha Bedingfield song perfectly describes my day today.

The series of unfortunate events went like this:

  1. Original plan was to go to QC first then Makati but AC wanted her laptop fixed somewhere in Kapitolyo FIRST THING IN THE MORNING, so we headed to Kapitolyo first. We arrived there before 9am only to find out it opens 10am. An little less than an hour of travel time wasted.
  2. Spent more than an hour waiting for my order. Because I was trained to wait patiently, I just sat there patiently waiting for them to get my order right. Tinubuan na ako ng uban kakahintay.
  3. While in the van, I heard something fall. I looked at the merchandise I bought and saw the containers overturned. When we arrived at Kapitolyo, I checked on the them and found out that one container was drained out of its contents. Now I know how it feels to have money go down the drain (or through that teeny opening at the door of the van) literally.
  4. Was super duper hungry and just ordered lunch via drive-thru. They got my order wrong :(
  5. I went to this department store where I consign my stuff to collect my sales for the past 4 months. It took me 4 months to collect because I had to wait for my Official Receipts. Turned out I don't need Official Receipts. I need a frickin' Sales Invoice.
The unlucky streak fortunately ended there and unlike the Natasha Bedingfiend song, the day that has gone so wrong didn't turn out so lovely.

Pabuenas naman diyan ;) ;) ;) PLEASE NAMAN.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails