Friday, November 20, 2009

New Blood

First was Twilight. Then came True Blood. Now, here's Vampire Diaries.

Twilight rekindled the fascination over vampires and now it's raining vampire-this, vampire-that. Not that I am complaining because I kind of got into the bandwagon [Sellout! LOL] and am planning on watching New Moon anytime soon.

Now back to Vampire Dairies. Discovered this show through CW's inserts in their Gossip Girl episodes~ NEXT ON CW: Vampire Diaries. I thought this might be good so I went ahead and downloaded it.

Downloaded episode 1. Lead vampire isn't as hot as RPattz but contrabida vampire (Ian Somerhalder) is good-looking.

Downloaded episode 2: Started to think this could be too emo for my liking, which stalled my download process.

It's nice naman. Although very Twilight-ish. A vampire who wants to turn over a new leaf and falls in love with a mortal. Sounds very family, right? Though I don't know which came first.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails