Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Vanidosa

These are rantings about shallow things. Caveat: You may lose brain cells while reading this.

♥ Finally had my hair straightened. Now I miss my messy hair. It's pin-straight right now and I just find it boring. Originally, I planned to get a haircut after having it straightened but I'm having second thoughts whether or not to get that haircut. Sayang daw buhok ko, but hair grows back so there's no harm in trying or experimenting. I've had long hair ever since graduating from college and I'm getting bored with the same old layered cut. Plus, EVERYONE has long hair. Ergo, I want shorter hair.

♥ Started picking on my zits once again. Hopefully, they don't get inflamed or something...

♥ Will not be applying nail polish on my nails 'til next month. I'll let my nails breath for the meantime since they've been suffocating from cellulose nitrate for the longest time. They're all yellowish right now and I plan on bringing them back to their pinkish white (Naks, parang Pond's) color.

Okay, enough of that kababawan. Basta, conflicted ako ngayon kung papagupit akong maikli o hindi.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails