Thursday, November 5, 2009

Esperando

Esperar means "to wait" or "to hope." Was it any coincidence that the term for waiting and hoping is the same? Kasi 'pag umaasa tayo sa isang bagay hinihintay natin ang pagdating nito, diba? Wala lang. Anyway...

Nov 20 is just 15 days away and we all know what's coming out on Nov 20~ NEW MOON! I'm not as excited now as I was last year waiting for the release of Twilight because New Moon's more of Bella and Jacob. I hate Jacob's character and annoyed at Bella's so I'm just looking forward to Edward's occasional special appearances. I'm more excited for Eclipse. But just the same, I want to watch this movie just because I wanna ogle at RPattz.


Katy Perry's concert was moved to Nov 14. Then maybe I was really fated to watch this concert, dontchatink? Haha. Back then at the height of my Katy Perry fandom, I REALLY REALLY wanted to watch but now that it has waned I'm not too keen on watching. Plus, I have lots of expenses as we speak so shelling out money for a 2-hour show is a luxury. Oh well ganyan talaga 'pag pinapaikot mo ang pera. Fortunately, umiikot naman siya.

I'm also excited for Christmas and all things related to it~ Christmas parties, Christmas-themed movies, Christmas songs, simbang gabi, noche buena, etc etc... I enjoy taking walks at this time of the year when it's all chilly. Now if only this pesky rain would stop...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails