Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Patience is a virtue

7 days until Gossip Girl Season 3, y'all~

As I've said, I'm expecting THISMUCH from the show. Season 2 was a disappointment. Well, not entirely but mostly it just wasn't fabulous, if you know what I mean, eh? I hope they come up with a much better storyline this time and not just fill it with make-out scenes and other what-have-you's.

And I want more fabulous outfits, please! It's no secret that I covet Blair Waldorf's wardrobe, so I am excited to see more of her to-die-for apparel. Plus, it's autumn in New York~ my favorite season (Ha. as if I've been to New York and as if I've experienced any other season aside from wet and dry). The thing with autumn is I just love Fall fashion with all those trench coats and tights. I would love to don the abovementioned but certainly not here in this scorching-hot country.

So so so excited already~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails