Thursday, September 17, 2009

Glee S01 E03: Acafellas

This episode is...
Though I think that last week's numbers were better, story-wise, it's just as great. I can't wait for next week's episode! I'm getting all giddy and excited because Finn is starting to like Rachel. It kind of happened already last episode but this week's different. I can see sparks flying... at may blackmail pang nalalaman ang lolo mo.
Rachel: We're hiring Dakota Stanley.
Finn: Even if it means me quitting?
Rachel: Yes.
FTW! This star-crossed lovers theme always gets me and coupled with the series' catchy musical numbers, I am definitely hooked.

I love Finn. He is my newest eye candy~
I love his awkwardness. I love how he dances. He is CUTE. Even if this series isn't as good (fortunately, it is) I'd still watch it because of Finn. How would Finn get rid of the girlfriend? Most especially now that I think that the girlfriend will be more involved with glee after saying those words to Coach Sue. Eeep. I'm so excited. This will be good.

And to Dakota Stanley...
Yes, you are a woodland creature. How dare you refer to my Finn as frankenteen? And he doesn't have a dopey look on his face! But yeah, he's funny. Haha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails