Monday, August 24, 2009

Counting down...

Time flies. Real. Fast.

Parang kailan lang, start pa lang ng August and before I knew it, September is only seven days away. I know I've been waiting for September ever since the year 2009 hit Day 1, but when it's practically already here, I'm starting to dread it. Well, maybe because 13 days from now, I'll be 1,095 days away from The Big 3-0. But I'll deal with that later, when it's more imminent.

In the meantime, let us associate el proximo mes with things that make me excited.



Gossip Girl's return to the small screen. I can't wait for this very scandalous show that always leaves me shaking my head in disbelief. I can't wait to see this season's outfits. Blair's outfits. I hope this season would be pure love and no hate because during the first season, GG = LOVE. The 2nd season was not so bad but we don't settle for mediocrity, people. And I expect nothing but the best from GG this season since Chuck's 3rd won't be out til March 2010.

Did a little tinkering with my Polyvore after 48 years...
espero que...
I missed doing Polyvore sets but with the slew of stuff in the Internet, it's easily to forget about some sites. And I've been spending so much time checking me email, Facebook and Tumblr that it leaves me no time for Polyvore.

Also, I've been tripping on dance tunes these days. My LSS as of the moment is the Paradiso Girls' Patron Tequila.



They could easily come across as PCD's rip-off but I think they're different from the PCD. They're similar but different. Gets? Ah basta. One of the members of the Paradiso Girls is Filipina but what got me excited about this group is... Chelsea! Chelsea of The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll. Even though she was pitted against Filipinas, she was still my bet. But then again, she turned out to be the show's real winner since Asia, the show's winner, is nowhere to be seen whereas here she is fulfilling her dreams of being a popstar. Anyway... ayun lang naman.

GTG. Gabi Umaga na.

1 comment:

single lady said...

tajoy, tama ka. pagdating ng ber bumibilis na ang mga araw..... wwwaaahhhhhh mag 35 na ako..... ang tanda ko na! kaya ikaw, enjoy yourself!

Related Posts with Thumbnails