Thursday, May 21, 2009

GG S02 E25: Goodbye Gossip Girl

What a nice season finale that was albeit not as explosive as I originally wanted it to be. Anyway, here are a few thoughts on GG's season finale:

What was Vanessa doing in the graduation? She's not even immediate family. Whatever, Vanessa. I really hate you.



I loved the dress Blair wore in the grad party. Too bad, only skinny bits can rock it.

As for the labels Gossip Girl gave everyone, I think only Nate's hits the mark. He has hooked up with Serena, Blair, Vanessa and Jenny. Not to mention azucar de mama.

Nelly Yuki has a crush on Dan Humphrey. Cute :)

That new girl Penelope & Co. are grooming as the next "queen bee?" Well, I don't think she has it. I mean, look at her... her hair looks stringy. And she looks like Kathy Griffin. Hello! They should get someone as cute as Blair, no?


Everyone's going to NYU.... Even Serena. Serena's staying in NY to make sure she stays relevant. Brown schmrown. Who needs to go to an Ivy when she has bazillions of money? She can not study if she wants to. Bah.

Nice nice nice. Although it didn't made me want to skip all the months before September, I'm still looking forward to GG's third season but without the same intensity of anticipation I had while I waited for the second one.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails