Monday, March 9, 2009

One of the Boys

My current fixation is Katy Perry. I still haven't listened to all of her songs but I like everything she has already released.

Thinking of You



When I first heard the song, I didn't like it right away. I had to listen intently to the lyrics to like it. Again, not that I can relate. I am just in love with the idea of love (or it's loss). My favorite lines out of the song are:

You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter

Like a hard candy

With a surprise center

How do I get better

Once I've had the best


She's cute and funny. There was this video she made with Perez Hilton wherein they both danced to Beyonce's Single Ladies. Actually, that was when I realized I liked Katy Perry. And oh, I also like her personal style.

I really wish I could pull off the vintage look.

Soon... I promise myself talaga.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like this song too!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails