Monday, February 2, 2009

What I Want Now

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
by Stephen Chbosky

Another nice find through tumblr. Slowly, I am turning into a full-fledged emo by tumblring everyday. I want this one soooo bad though I'm not really sure if it's any good. People post lots of nice excerpts from the book and from there I deduced that it might be a nice read.

Finding the book was a challenge. During the Christmas holidays, I looked for it in Powerbooks. It was out of stock. And costs P800+ daw. Very expensive, no? Then just two weeks ago, I was in Fully Booked in MOA. I saw a copy of the book and it only costs P500. Cheaper but still expensive. I didn't buy it for hopes that I could find a free ebook. And guess what, peklat? I just downloaded it from 4shared.

Will start reading after I finish The Book Thief.



Again, influenced by tumblr users. And I oh-so-want to jump on the bandwagon...

Moleskine Squared notebook,
I YOU! Please be mine. Ya es mio! Thanks Ycel!

I want one but I'm afraid it costs a whopping P1,000+ and I think it is ridiculous to spend such an amount on a notebook. But then again... haay. It costs less in the US. Gusto ko magpabili. Ewan ko kung kanino. I WANT ONE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails