Monday, February 9, 2009

Sunday's Big Event

Another sister is set to get married at the latter part of the year and the first step to make things official: pamamanhikan.

Sister's Boy Friend (SBF) & family arrived at 2pm. We had lunch/merienda. And then on to the main agenda. So tuloy na tuloy na ito. Bongga! Every year, one gets married. So who would it be next year? Hmm... sana sila ate na. Haha! I don't mind being the last. If someone gets married every year, I could be married at 30 years old. Not bad ha. Now I only have to think where to get that boyfriend.

Food galore. I love it! Daddy even cooked dinuguan. Dinuguan= LOVE.

1 comment:

single lady said...

Wow! pag naunahan sunod-sunod na yan.... hehehehe!!!!! baka unahan mo pa ko nyan... send my best wishes to dotie and dindo....

Related Posts with Thumbnails