Monday, February 2, 2009

No Work All Play

Guilty.

I haven't been doing my duties these days. Last week was mostly spent on leisure:

Monday: AB and I watched Love Me Again. Yes, we watched that crappy movie.

Tuesday: Jamie's birthday.

Wednesday: Lazy day lang.

Thursday: Vicky and I met with Khey at Eastwood.

Friday: Watched Status: Single with AB in Megamall

Saturday: Had lunch in Wai Ying and coffee with Juno and Jo

Sunday: The weekly family lunch-out at Pepper Lunch. Yummy pero kulang.
And today, I met with Crissa because I was supposed to return the book I borrowed from her months ago. I can't find the book but I can't cancel since she does not have a cellphone and would have no way of knowing that I canceled. I arrived 30 minutes late (technically, I was an hour late but since she arrived at 12:30, I was only 30 mins late) and when I saw her, she looked worried. Actually, she was thisclose to panicking. We had lunch, scanned books at Booksale, Powerbooks, bought nail polish and paper plates. We parted ways at 4pm since I had to head home already and have some things scrapped off my to accomplish list. Sa awa ng Diyos, hindi ko pa rin sila nagagawa.

See, I've been slacking off BIG TIME. This week, I need to ACTUALLY do things. Work.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails