Thursday, February 5, 2009

insane in the membrane

I noticed that I've been posting mostly pictures recently. It's only the 12th day of my Project 365 and it already feels like a chore. But I'm sticking with it anyway.

I feel worried, excited, mad and happy all at the same time. Don't ask me how I do it because I, myself, don't know. I just feel them all simultaneously. Yan ang loka-loka.

  • Worried because one of the better-skilled nail tech is leaving for a greener pasture~ waitressing in a restaurant. How bongga is that?
  • Mad because I can't frickin' believe said nail tech is leaving the nail spa for a waitressing job.
  • Excited because it's Friday tomorrow. Tapos Saturday na. Tapos Sunday. Saan kaya kami uli kakain?
  • And happy because finally, there's a new Chuck episode. But I need 3D glasses! Chuck is in frickin' 3D!
And to cap this entry off, I'll leave you with these pictures:



i crush you

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails