Sunday, January 25, 2009

time wasters

I have quite an addictive personality and here are the things I am currently wasting my time on:

Tumblr is my current major time waster. And brings out the emo in me. I swear I could spend hours and hours and hours on tumblr just swooning and squee-ing over mushy pictures and quotes. Especially the quotes, for example...

When I see you, the world. It stops and all that exists for me, is you and my eyes staring at you. There’s nothing else. No noise, no other people, no thoughts or worries, no yesterday, no tomorrow. The world just stops and it’s a beautiful place and there’s only you. Just you. And my eyes staring at you. When you’re gone, the world starts again and I don’t like it as much. I can live in it, but I don’t like it. I just walk around in it, and wait to see you again and wait for it to stop again. I love it when it stops. It’s the best thing I’ve ever known or ever felt, the best thing, and that, is why I stare at you.
— James Frey, A Million Little Pieces (via hearttosoul)

Chanel quilted purse I'm not really into designer bags and I do think that spending lots of money on a bag is ridiculous. But if I have money to spare, I want a Chanel quilted purse. Ya esta. Nada más. It's so pretty. I like it very much. I always want to look at it at baka umepekto ang the secret at ma-attract ko siya sa buhay ko...

Watercolors for art journaling. Since I'm not really the artsy-fartsy kind, I can't really come up with real works of art. I can't draw. I can't sketch. Etc. But I'm good at doing letterings. So to design my journal, I do letterings instead then decorate the page using watercolor.



Lee Min-ho is such a cutie. Reminds me of Dao Ming-si, of Meteor Garden and all the kilig. Well, Boys Before Flowers is also good but nothing beats the original. And I reckon it's getting toooo cute, in a negative way. Episode 5 was boring and I do hope episode 6 will make up for it. As of now, Lee Min-ho is the only reason why I would want to keep on watching the series.

Typewriter for art journaling, again. Daddy brought home this old typewriter from the province. I wanted one so bad. I thought typewriters would be dirt cheap since they're kind of nearing extinction as it's the computer age and all. But I was so surprised that a brand new typewriter costs a whopping P4,000.00! Expensive. No way would I spend that much money on something I want just so my journal would look pretty (I'm the only person who sees it anyway). And so I asked my father if he has an extra typewriter, he did and brought it home for me. Yay!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails