Monday, October 13, 2008

updates

* THE SKY IS FALLING!

Oh, okay, it's just my brows in full bloom. The brow salon's opening on November 15, as opposed to AD's earlier press release of October 15. So the brows are all bushy and unkempt. I'm really tempted to pluck them into shape on my own but I must practice self-restraint here. Buti na lang nawawala yung magandang tweezer. I won't look for it until I had my brows groomed.

*LSS of the moment
Oo- Up Dharma Down


*AC headed off to China early today for a one-year scholarship. She left me all her financial chuva for the time being she's not here.

I don't really go on missing people when they're gone for like a month or two, but a year... vamos a descubrir. Well, I kinda have my own, little world and I can entertain myself. Autistic ba. Anyway, the nail spa has to do very well since my daddy imposed on me that I have to pay for AC's ticket back here for her vacation break. Okay, all together now, let's chant: Money comes to me frequently and easily.

Since AC will not be here for a year, AD and I have plans to re-arrange the room. Since Vicky's practically home four times a week to sleep in-between work hours, we have the room to ourselves. Now that the supposed clutterers are out, we will soon find out if their absence in the room would make the room uncluttered and organized.

* I'm preparing for the Christmas season. I'm concocting products to sell in the oncoming bazaars we will be participating in. Wish me luck on this! Again, money comes to me frequently and easily!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails