Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rachel Bil-bil-son

I am currently obsessed with The O.C. and what made me watch it in the first place was... Rachel Bilson. I so like Rachel Bilson's personal style.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
AC asked why I suddenly changed my style icon- from GG's Blair Waldorf to Rachel Bilson. I explained that I still like Blair Waldorf's style and would still love to covet her wardrobe but it is so hard to wear the clothes she wears in the sweltering heat of our country. Plus, Rachel Bilson's short (accdg. to Wikipedia, she is 5'1) and therefore, her style could work on me. "Payat lang siya," I added. To which my sister commented, "Ganun ha. Parang payat ka." Then I again explained to her that losing weight is still possible while it is obvious that I can't grow any taller anymore. She got my point. That's how Miss Bilson became my style icon and fashion inspiration. Good luck na lang sa'kin.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails