Friday, October 10, 2008

the crush...es

I'm done watching the first two seasons of The O.C. on DVD and I will continue watching the series online. The only reason I bought the DVD was I thought Surfthechannel's going bust by the start of October. But it's still online and working perfectly so I'll continue my OC marathon in front of the computer.

I don't know where these people get their never-ending supply of drama. And I thought that having lots of moolah would actually save you from the trouble of real life (aka poverty and all the problems that entail it). But no. Apparently, Notorious B.I.G has got this one right, Mo' Money Mo' Problems. But I still don't get it why their lives get so messed up. Everything's handed to them on a silver platter and yet they still manage to screw up. But that's not going to be my problem so why should I care, right?

The OC is different from Gossip Girl. At least for me, GG seems like a... fantasy. I don't know if the lives of the very very rich kids are similar to those of the characters on GG; but the characters on The OC are more real, dealing with more conceivable problems. Plus, they have parents that actually do parenting.

And I know that the main reason why I started watching OC was Rachel Bilson. However, I found another reason to keep watching 'til the end- Seth Cohen. His character is so funny. I swear I want my own real-life Seth Cohen. Before, I used to say that I want my own, real-life Dan Humphrey, but now I don't. Seth Cohen is like Dan Humphrey but funnier and way cuter. And to add to my fictional character crushes, Chuck Bartowski. I love Chuck. Whaddyaknow, I like geeks- the cute, non-freakish kind.


And now I'm going back to my OC marathon :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails