Friday, July 25, 2008

Random Musings

I came across this verrrry funny video

***
I watch a lot of Disney Channel and so I see the Jonas Brothers very very often. I just don't get it why these boys are sooo popular? Well, I was once a high school girl who used to scream at the top of my lungs for pop stars such as *ahem* Savage Garden (who, later, turned out to be gay). But, the point is... they're not even that cute. So cuteness is in the eye of the beholder but it irks me when I see them on tv every so often belting out that SOS song. I wasn't a fan of Hanson but they're more tolerable. Even if Taylor Hanson was the only cute brother, his cuteness outweighed the very much manufactured cuteness of those Jonas boys.
***
I'm reading Like the Flowing River by Paolo Coelho and am enjoying the book so much. I'm not yet done reading the book but I like it how he injects his thoughts in such simple stories. When I'm done with the book, I'll post here some of his words that have inspired me.

***
Three days ago, I said to myself that I will go on a diet on 23 July 2008. Having watched the movies Made of Honor and The Dark Knight and seeing how thin and lean Michelle Monaghan and Maggie Gyllenhaal were in the movie, I was inspired to go on a diet and adelgazarme. But I think the thought of going on a diet the next day only makes me binge-eat like there's no tomorrow for the next day, I shall diet. And then when the scheduled day arrives, I put off the start-of-diet day for tomorrow then eat again like there's no tomorrow for tomorrow I shall diet, again. So there goes my vicious cycle of diet in my life. Therefore, I think I should stop going on a diet and just moderate my food intake (which is also a challenge for me).

***
AB introduced me to this new website that allows you to create a Look Book.

I oh-so-love this site since it allows one to play dress-up without the hefty price tag. Plus, it also inspires me to lose weight ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails