Monday, June 9, 2008

Promises are meant to be broken

That's what I feel I am doing right now :( I feel I need to do something out of my life. I want to do something out of my life. But somehow I just don't do anything about it. But this entry isn't one of those introspective ones...

Instead of tending the business and making things work (at least for me), I was out doing something else.

Last Saturday, I was at Armida's sister's birthday celebration. It was a last-minute thing. I was thinking of not going. Actually, I wasn't really going since 1) I was too lazy to get off my butt and go somewhere else other than in front of the computer and 2) since my sister's who usually fetches me attended a wedding out of town, I wouldn't have a ride home. So I wasn't really keen on going and I kind of have issues with her (issues she knows nothing about). But my eldest sister persuaded me to go and was kind enough to take me to Armida's house and fetch me after. I had fun even if it made me miss out on watching the PBB Finale :P

Today, I accompanied Big Sister to purchase my daddy's ticket back to Aswang Land. It's been ages since I've been to Galle and to think that two years ago I was there every frickin' day! There were new shops/restaurants like Krispy Kreme, Dairy Queen, etc. Actually, I only noticed the new food stops. Haha! Ganyan ako katakaw :P Actually, that was our main purpose of going to Galle... not for anything else. It's just that when you're in the mall, time just flies by.

Another thing... when we purchased our daddy's ticket, he was supposed to have 20% discount off his ticket, senior citizens' privilege. But when we were about to pay, the lady at the cashier told us that the my dad's discount was only P24. They only gave him P24 discount! I don't know if this is some kind of a new strategy for them to circumvent the law but, whatever, ang dugas nila... Cebu Pacific and Mercury Drug. I hope DTI is doing their work and would eventually discover such shameless circumvention of the law. So Mar Roxas, Mr. Palengke, nasan ka ngayon? I don't care if you're not the DTI Secretary anymore, it was and still is your claim to fame.

Back to the topic... so there, I haven't been tending the business for quite some time now. Well, now and then I do visit but most of the time, I'd rather not since going there means I would have to ruin a perfect day for me. I kind of don't like seeing my employees because they give me bad vibes. But I promise that after my cousins fly back to Canada, I'll be more hands on with the business. I know I've been saying that for the longest time but I'll really try this time. And I need to make samples na... if I'm really meaning to take this business seriously.

And this also means I have to stop wasting my time on playing Plant Tycoon

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



How pathetic is that?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails