Monday, March 10, 2008

Brain freeze

“Tandaan mo anak ang batang sinungaling ay di na tatangkad, uusli ang ipin, liliit ang binti at tutubuan ng nunal sa mukha.” - Diosdado Macapagal

Funny.

***
I just took the civil service exam yesterday. Sheet. It was difficult. I mean, is it really important to know the meaning of termagant?

To prepare for the exams, I did some reviewing- reviewed mathematical concepts, formula, english and filipino vocabulary and grammar. During review, I aced the vocabulary and grammar part. As usual, math was the enemy. I hated math. I wished the exam to consist of everything except math, which is impossible. Surprisingly, the easiest part of the CSE was math! At least with the math part, I was sure whether or not my answers were correct. As with the english grammar and comprehension part, I am totally unsure whether or not I arrived at the correct conclusion or made the correct assumption. As in pare, hebigats! I was able to finish the exam but I don't know if I picked the right answer.

I hope I'll pass this one.

***
I take it back. I don't "crush" him anymore. That declaration was only valid last, last Saturday when he was in smart casual attire. And now that he's back sporting his casual-sporty clothes, wis na.

Pam and I think he looks like John Malkovich. Joji thinks he looks like Will Ferrell. Haha! Ang leveling!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails