Wednesday, January 9, 2008

You make me vomit. Blech.

I'm trying so hard to do this positive thinking and attracting the good thing but it seems that it isn't working. Or maybe I have to try harder. Much. Much. Harder.

I'm frickin' pissed off. It seems that there's always this never ending streak of problems. I am so full to brim with these people. Ang hirap sa kanila, siraan sila ng siraan. Bakit hindi na lang nila gawin ng maayos trabaho nila? Nakakapika na eh. Eto si tanda kala mo kung sino magsalita e bwisit din naman. Gusto niya ako kausapin ngayon... tungkol sa kalaban daw namin na parlor. Lechugas naman! Ilang beses na nga sinasabi na ayusin lang nila trabaho nila kahit paligiran ka ng ilang parlor diyan kung maayos ang serbisyong binibigay mo, babalik at babalik pa rin ang tao sa'yo.

Alam mo parang ayaw ko na nga eh. Kung puro sakit lang ng ulo dulot nito. Nakakainis!

Nako, I'm succumbing to my negativity again. Good vibes! Good vibes! Release the good! Haha, Little Nicky ba 'to?

Although due to experience, these people are all the same, I know I can find some people who aren't like that, who are truly concerned about their job and not just what you give them. You give them so much more than what is due them and still they ask for more. Ano sila sinuswerte? That's why I'd rather dabble on business I can do myself- para walang sakit ng ulo. I guess I have to start looking for new people, better people.

Can't I just live in frickin' peace? Hay.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails