Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday=GG Day

I just finished watching Gossip Girl's 10th episode, Hi Society.

I swear this series is getting better as the story develops. Less catfights, but more secrets are out. In last week's episode, Blair Waldorf Must Pie, the kids have come to find out about their parents' "past". And in this week's episode, Rufus and Lily's past is clearly making its way into the present. Usually, infidelity ticks me off but in this case, I get giddy when the story is about them. And I don't really feel that sorry for Allison, maybe because she had an affair first. I know Rufus and Lily's love affair is already ketanders stuff but it can rival that of Dan and Serena's. Haha! Obviously, Rufus isn't over Lily and I think Lily has just realized that she, too, isn't over Rufus. What might have been... tsk.. tsk..

With each episode, I am starting to dislike Jenny. In my opinion, she is even worse than Blair. But I shouldn't be surprised if she turns out all bitchy since in the Gossip Girl spin-off, It Girl, Jenny has become some kind of a wreck who gets drunk andsleeps around. I think...

Another thing I like about this episode is how Chuck's getting jealous over Blair and Nate's reconciliation. And I thought Chuck Bass isn't capable of seriously falling in love or lust or whatever you may call it.

I just hope that they'll be able to resolve this screenwriter's stuff they're having in the States right now because I definitely don't want my Thursday ritual interrupted, especially now that it's getting better.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails