Monday, December 3, 2007

Lola Juno's Bonggacious Homecoming

I'm back!

I spent the long holiday at Juno's hometown, Calapan in Oriental Mindoro. I consider it my first time to set foot on the island although technically, it wasn't. Two years ago, we took a RO-RO bus going to Boracay via Mindoro.

We left Thursday when Manila was currently in a turmoil. The ride going to Mindoro didn't go as I expect. I thought we would be sailing on rough seas since the weather wasn't really great and it was drizzling now and then, but surprisingly, the seas were calm. What (semi) freaked me out was that I can't see anything! We were sailing through that body of water at night so there wasn't any land in sight.

Juno's "mansyon" is a mansyon indeed! Lola, haciendera pala ang beauty mo! Haha! Juno and I spent those 3 days cooped inside her room, watching Gossip Girl episodes and playing Prime Suspects and Candy Cruncher on her laptop. So when my parents and sisters will ask me what I did in Mindoro, my answer is, "Naglaro ng games sa computer at kumain." Haha! I had fun since basically that is my idea of fun. Hopefully, next time, everyone can come.

And now I'm back here in Manila. In my room I share with my three sisters. A far cry from Juno's spacious room that no one sleeps in. I missed my pc. I missed checking my emails. I missed petting and feeding my fluffy friend. I'm still swamped with my to-do's but I am not really in a condition to accomplish anything. Maybe later I'll be cooking some balms. I'm now eating KFC chicken for lunch/dinner but I don't feel like eating.

Speaking of KFC chicken... I think I have reached my saturation point for KFC's chicken. Lately, I've been eating a lot of fastfood that I have reached my saturation point for Jollibee's and McDonald's chicken, spaghetti and burger. After deciding that I can't eat more of those, I decided to switch to KFC, but now it seems that I've eaten too much of those too.

I spent 4 days at Juno's but I don't have any pictures to prove it except one pic which was taken by Juno's dad. Most of the pictures I took were of Juno's room and the scenery during our trip back home. And oh, I saw dolphins! But does it really count if the only thing I saw of them were their dorsal fins?


Pictures taken during the 2-hour boat ride back to Batangas port. The clouds prove how schizophrenic the weather was.

gifninja.com Create custom animated gifs at gifninja.com!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails