Monday, December 10, 2007

My Favorite Things- December 2007





More nail polish... from Face Shop. Not really the best colors but these will do. These colors don't really go well with my skin tone pero keri na rin. Most of the clients go for these shades so it's actually better. My personal preference when it comes to nail polish shades are red like Brucci's Berrylicious and pinks like OPI's Strawerry Margarita.





This is the white eyelet dress I oh-so-want to covet! It will go well with those tights we have. Inspired by Blair Waldorf's outfit in the Wild Brunch episode. I've seen affordable versions of this dress in SM but my sister said it's sold out already. Shoot. I don't want to frickin' look like everyone else. And tights are making its way to the general public, too! I plan to don a dress and tights combo on Christmas and I hope that not a lot of girls have the same idea in mind. Basta, bahala na si Batman. I just hope that it will be extra cool this Christmas so it wouldn't be too much of a discomfort to wear tights.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails