Thursday, October 25, 2007

Noemi woke me up today with her call. She called to inform me that we won't have classes on Saturday. Yahoo! She said that most of my classmates sent her messages, telling her that they can't make it Saturday so we'll have our examen oral next Saturday instead. Buti naman... I could rest this Saturday. (As if naman... )

Armida and I met up at Shangri-la yesterday. The last time we saw each other was last June 6 on her father's birthday. So that's 4 months after... The good thing about Armida is that no matter how long the time we don't get to see nor communicate with each other, we don't lose that connection. Even after 4 months of non-communication, when we see each other again it's as if there was no time spent apart. The same goes with my closest friends now and I like it like that. Kumbaga, low maintenance ang friendships ko... although I still consider it a mortal sin against friendship to not greet your friends on their birthdays.

Armida gave me a book for my birthday (which was almost 2 months ago!). She gave me The Secret. She asked if I already have a copy and I said yes. She just bought it anyway so it would be wiser to just have it replaced. After an hour of scouring the bookshelves for a book that I like, we settled with Porras, Emery and Thompson's Success Built to Last. Hopefully, the book could help me on my way to greatness. Bwahahaha!!!

Armida will be going to the States during her sembreak to visit her sister. She must have been abroad more often than I have been to my province. But she said she'll get me some tights ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails