Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Long Weekend

Long weekend ahead. Hopefully, it would be good for business. I know people will be going to cemeteries, on vacations, etc. Whereas, I will be here at home doing nothing. Which is not a bad thing, actually. I might as well start watching all those korean series I bought.

For the past days, I haven't had the opportunity to write lengthy posts since there were always people (aka my sisters) in the room. Since the existence of this blog is supposedly unknown to them, I cannot and will not write entries in their presence.

We went to Quiapo yesterday to have the portable DVD fixed. I was glad that the repair cost and the cost for swapping the defective adapter for a new one aren't expensive. Everything will cost me P550 whereas buying a new adapter from Ace Hardware costs a whopping P2,500. I just feel that it is a bit preposterous to pay for an adapter which costs half of the DVD player itself.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails