Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Friendster

Precious time flies away when I start to log in to my friendster account. I actually wonder why I spend so much time with it when I'm not really doing anything with it. Maybe the chismosa in me is so strong that there's always this urge to pry into other people's lives.

Every time I look at other people's profiles...

* My eyes rolls incessantly because of all those "feeling" profiles. Hindi ako nanlalalit, nagsasabi lang ako ng totoo. I mean, for crying out loud, you can have all those "ugly moment" "bad hair days" and other not-so-great moments caught on camera, but please don't post them on friendster for all the world to see. Because it's really yucky...

* I want to throw up due to people's mushiness. The rule against public display of affection should be extended to the world wide web. Nobody really wants to hear you call each other "baby." Giving each other sweet testimonials is different from vomit-inducing professions of undying love. Blech

On the other hand, it's none of my beeswax anyway. This is another sign that I should get a life!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails