Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Updates

After a string of not-so-good days, I am struggling to make things okay for me. I have been under a crying spell for these past few days. I cry over just about anything! It's frustrating. I want to be happy so bad but I can't get myself to make that decision yet. When things aren't going the way you want it to be, it's sooo much easier to sulk.

Still, I haven't finished reading The Secret. It's supposed to help me deal with my predicament. It still is my decision after all if I would apply it to my everyday life. Even if I have read the book a million times but always choose to sulk my life away, then the book wouldn't really help me find my way to happiness.

Also, I don't feel well... since last, last week. Two weeks ago, I had the flu and a recurring headache. Then last Monday, I had this annoying feeling of something lodged in my throat. It didn't really affect my swallowing but there's always that annoying feeling in my throat. I had difficulty breathing too and there was this one day when my feet, legs and nape got cold and clammy and there was this tightening feeling on my head and nape. That time, I thought I was having a stroke or something. Something similar happened to Ate Dot already and it was supposedly something to do with being acidic. So I had to stop drinking coke. And I haven't drank coke, not even a sip, since Friday.

And I've already seen the movie Transformers and I super like it. My sisters and I watched last Sunday, last full show. I thought I would be sleepy and might sleep through the movie but I didn't. The effects were great! I got tired just watching the movie. Haha. It was one stressful movie. I bet there will be a sequel.

Pinoy Big Brother concluded already. Sad. Now there's nothing to look forward to everyday. Hehe. Baduy na kung baduy but watching it is really one of the things I look forward to.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails