Monday, March 12, 2007

Nail Polish Addict

My current obsession right now is... nail polish.

No, I don't like to paint it on my nails. I just love to look at them.

So this is what happens when you have a nail spa for a business... I love looking at those teeny, colorful bottles.


I saw in a magazine an ad page of a nail salon supplier and I there was this big, big shelf with thousands of nail polish in different shades! I would love to have that. Kahit for viewing purposes only. And I also find joy in applying nail polish on my nails and letting them stay there for like 3 minutes then wiping it off with acetone. I find it very therapeutic.

I have a bias pala towards imported nail polish because of the bottles. Hindi ko minamata ang local nail polish cos I think when it comes to quality naman, it's comparable to the imported brands. Mas maganda lang talaga ang bote ng imported nail polish and there are lots of colors available. Unlike when I go to salon suppliers and they only have super few color selection.

Plus I love how nail polishes smell.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails