Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Guilty

It's already 6 pm and I am still here in the house, in front of the friggin' computer and still haven't taken a bath.

Grrr..

I'm feeling super-duper guilty that I'm still here but I still don't want to go there later. I'll go there tomorrow na lang. I think I am in dire need of some disciplining and my dad is not here to do it. Whenever my daddy's here, he always checks up on me and ask me why I'm still home if it's past 2 pm already. I still need that. I reckon I haven't matured yet to drag my butt to work.

Siguro another reason why I don't wanna go to work is I'm running away from all the problems that work entails. A lot of things need to be done and I mean, a lot! With this business, I need to make chika with the customers and that's another thing I avoid. This further proves that I am not a people-person. I really, really dread talking to people I don't know whether in person or on the phone, that's why I can't work, (1) in a call center and (2) as a salesperson/agent.

I think I am in the wrong business. I want a business wherein I won't have to interact with people that much.

Can I be dead instead? Haha.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails