Friday, January 12, 2007

All I Wanna Do...

I'm in scrapbooking mode once again!

I was on a hiatus with my first second tenth love, scrapbooking. When I started working for my sister's business, I stopped doing pages. Well, scrapbooking takes a lot of time and a single page may take an entire day to finish since I scrapbook the old-school way. I cut by hand all the letters, one by one. That process alone can take me an hour to do. Haaay... To be Poorita Jones...


My desire to create scrapbooks again was rekindled when my sister gave me a copy of Papercrafts. I want want want want want to do it again. I also love love love to have the newest machines and equipment for scrapbooking!!! Tulo-laway talaga ako when I see all those new gadgets and equipment.


This is Cricut's new personal cutting machine. It's just so beautiful! Imagine with this little baby I can cut all the shapes and fonts my heart desires? Well, that is if I have a cartridge. Anyway, if I have this machine I don't have to manually cut each letter and creating pages would be done in a jiff. Imagine! But this machine costs $299.99 or P15,000. That's too much money to shell out for a hobby, don't you think? And of course there's the maintenance and the other stuff that I have to use with it like the other cartridges that each cost $89.99 and ejection foams! Haaayy... Maybe someday if I've fulfilled my dream of becoming a landlady of leisure.

This is Xyron's personal cutting machine naman. I have no idea if it's cheaper than Cricut but I'm sure it costs an arm and a leg, too. (At least for me.. )But for now I guess I have to settle with my ol' trusty scissors and cutters while I still have no budget for all those fancy machines. *sniff *sniff *

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails