Sunday, December 10, 2006

divisoria: pre-christmas rush

I've been busy lately- trying to cram everything in less than a week since I'll be going to the province for my cousin's wedding. It's tiring but I'm glad that somehow it's starting to look good, at least from my perspective.

Ate # 3 and I went to Divi again to do our Christmas shopping. Super dami ng tao. I feel as if the entire population of Metro Manila also went to Divi to do just the same. Hindi mahulugang karayom! If you were on the topmost level of the mall, you would see the sea of black-haired (also bleached- blond) people. We arrived late na but we were able to find a parking spot immediately, which is very lucky of us since it is Divisoria-only-days-away-til-Christmas. I was able to buy gifts for Abbey and Charlee and for the girls at the spa. And I also bought 2 puruntongs and a purple shirt for me.

Grabe! Divisoria at this time of the year is hell (which is an overstatement but since I can't think of anything else, I'll just use "hell"). But it is still fun. I guess you just have to be with the right person to do your shopping.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails