Saturday, July 29, 2006

PCD Concert

Watched the Pussycat Dolls Concert last night at the Araneta Coliseum. Woot. I'm so awe-stricken with their performance. Ang galing-galing! I just wish I was seated nearer the stage. I should have bought a ticket instead. From where my sister and I were seated, they were smaller than an inch. But still... I have seen them perform live. Live! It was a really, really good concert.





Here are some snippets from the concert. Haay, if Crissa would ask me again what I want to be in a perfect world, I would have to say a Pussycat Doll.



During the concert, they had this portion when they called in 6 participants from the audience who would "show them what they've got," PCD style. Nakakaloka! From the 6 participants, the little boy won. And the gay one. I don't really get it why we are so fascinated, if not obsessed, with gay culture. If I was the parent of that little boy, I'd be scared shit ngayon pa lang. Who, in their right minds, would take an 8-year-old boy to a PCD concert? And dancing like that to make matters worse. If you're like a 17 year old boy I'd understand why you would want to see PCD live, but little boys?

I super loved their concert. Naloka lang din ako sa mga naka PCD attire~ short shorts, short skirts and killer p**-p** heels. It's none of my business what they wear anyway, so... ya esta.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails